Terms and Conditions
1. Identity Company publishing the website: AfB France SAS French company with a capital of 54,322.50 Euros whose registered office is located at 4 rue du Tanay, Cran-Gevrier, 74960 Annecy - France, registered in the Annecy Trade and Companies Register under number 539 926 246 T. V. A. number. FR 00 539 926 246 E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +33 (0)4 50 24 42 09 Publishing Director: Head of Communications Website Hosting: AfB gemeinnützige GmbH Company under German law, with a capital of 50 000 Euros Headquartered in Gladbeckerstr. 18,45141 Essen - Germany Registered with the Essen Trade and Companies Register under number HRB 21251 T. V. A. Number. DE 815059313 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +49 (0)201 / 379802-0 The companies of the AfB group to which the website publisher belongs, its directly or indirectly owned subsidiaries, have their own legal existence and are independent legal entities. However, on this website the terms "Company" or "AfB" are used to designate the company publishing the website, or its subsidiaries held directly or indirectly.
2. Activity information The Company has put this website online to present its activities and provide you with information and recommendations related to its activities or your interests. The Company may modify the information contained in this website concerning its activities at any time and without prior notice. This information is provided in the context of general information, without any guarantee of suitability for a particular purpose.
3. Intellectual property rights
3.1 - All texts, comments, works, illustrations, works and images reproduced or represented on AfB's websites are strictly reserved under copyright and intellectual property rights for the whole world. As such and in accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, only use for private use subject to different or more restrictive provisions of the Intellectual Property Code is permitted. Any total or partial reproduction or representation of AfB's sites or of all or part of the elements found on AfB's sites is strictly prohibited.
3.2 - Some products such as software are subject to personal and specific rights of use regulating copies, public broadcasts, rentals. You must comply with the general conditions of sale of these products and AfB cannot be held responsible for any use that may be made of these products.
4. User engagement
4.2. Each visitor to the website also declares that he/she complies with these general conditions of use and the laws in force, in particular: having verified that the computer configuration used does not contain any viruses and that it is in perfect working order; Consent to the Company and its partners, where applicable, the right to make any use of the information provided (other than personal data); - Must keep confidential and be responsible for the use and security of access codes and passwords that the Company may transmit to you in order to access certain sections. The Company reserves the right to suspend your access to the website in the event of fraudulent use or attempted fraudulent use of this access.
5. Hypertext Links
5.2. Permission of links. If you wish to create a hypertext link to this website, you must obtain the Company's prior written permission by using the contact information provided at the end of this document.
6. Content of the online offer
6.1. The information and recommendations ("Information") available on this server www (World Wide Web) are offered to you in good faith. This Information is believed to be correct at the time you review it. However, the Company does not guarantee the completeness and accuracy of this Information. You fully assume the risks associated with the credit you extend to them. This Information is provided to you on the condition that you or any other person receiving it may determine their interest for a specific purpose before using it. In no event shall the Company be liable for any damages that may result from the credit given to this Information, its use or the use of a product to which it refers. This Information should not be construed as recommendations for the use of information, products, procedures, equipment or formulations that are inconsistent with any patent, copyright or trademark. The Company disclaims all liability, express or implied, if the use of this Information contravenes any patent, copyright or trademark. No warranty, express or implied, is given as to the commercial nature of the Information provided, nor as to its suitability for a specific purpose, nor as to the products to which reference is made in this information. Under no circumstances, the Company undertakes to update or correct the Information that will be disseminated on the Internet or on their web servers. The Company also reserves the right to modify or correct the content of its sites at any time without prior notice.
6.2. The Company does not guarantee, without this list being exhaustive, that the Internet site functions without interruption and that the servers which give access to it and/or the third party sites for which hypertext links appear do not contain viruses.
8. If one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions are held to be invalid or declared as such pursuant to a law, regulation or following a final decision of a competent court, the other provisions shall retain all their force and scope.
9. Contact information If you have any questions regarding the conditions of use of the website, please contact the Company by email at email@example.com or by post at the following address: AfB France SAS 4 rue du Tanay Cran-Gevrier 74960 Annecy France Name of the department: Direction de la Communication